10 companies hiring for more than 250 jobs in Toronto this August
Ah, August. Summer is winding down slowly, and there is no better time to look for a new job in the city. Every month, we round up companies hiring in Toronto, so check out who’s looking for new team members (whether in the city or remotely) this month.
- Who: Drop is a rapidly growing technology start-up that aspires to become the “Snapchat of Loyalty.” Through its mobile app, users can supercharge their debit and credit cards to automatically earn points from their favourite brands, like Starbucks, Under Armour, Forever 21, and Uber. Users can then redeem points for rewards at popular restaurants, brands, retailers, and more.
- Jobs: Drop is looking to find 14 candidates for positions including a Social Media manager, Account Executive, Backend Engineer, Sr. Product Manager, Junior Account Executive and General Application for a possible future role.
- Perks: Located near the St. Lawrence Market, perks include team retreats, flexible schedules, team lunches, and competitive health and dental benefits.
- More: To learn more about Drop and these exciting opportunities, make sure to visit the career page.
- Who: TouchBistro is a Toronto-based software company that develops restaurant point-of-sale systems for iPad and was named the Best POS System for Restaurants by Business News Daily.
- Jobs: There are currently over 25 openings at the Toronto office in the following departments: Business Development, IT, Customer Success, People & Culture, Marketing, and more.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a team of passionate, hard-working, driven people who are proud to be part of a growing and innovative tech company.
- More: You can find the full list of openings on the careers page.