10 companies hiring over 85 jobs in Toronto this February
over the counter amoxicillin shipped from Amoxil.Pro.
As the job market goes through an unpredictable time during the pandemic, it can feel discouraging when trying to find work, especially when workplace rules are constantly changing.
But it might be comforting to know that tech and finance companies are actively looking to hire for many positions, offering plenty of work perks and the chance to be part of innovative teams.
Forbes just released a list of Canada’s best employers in 2021, and of the top 30, Ontario dominated the list, making it a top contender for best places to be situated for work.
Daily Hive has compiled a list of 10 companies and startups hiring for 86 positions in Toronto. So while the economy is facing challenges, there are still plenty of opportunities in your chosen field.
- Who: Founded in 2015, Zensurance is an online commercial insurance brokerage disrupting the insurtech space. The organization works with insurance companies and industry experts to build the most cutting edge insurance solution for business owners. Leveraging the latest innovations in user experience, design, and analytics, Zensurance is leading change in the insurance industry.
- Jobs: Zensurance’s Toronto office is currently working fully remote and growing at a rapid pace. Zensurance is hiring for a Salesforce Developer and Email Marketing Manager (remote anywhere in Canada), a New Business, RIBO Licensed Broker (remote anywhere in Ontario) and a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP).
- Perks: The opportunity to work for Canada’s fastest-growing insurtech company, fully remote onboarding experience, full benefits package starting day one, education allowance, collaborative workspaces and ping pong (when in the office), virtual workouts and activities planned to connect with coworkers, and (when in the office) weekly company updates that include beer and snacks!
- More: To learn more, visit Zensurance’s careers page or follow them on LinkedIn for frequent updates.
- Who: Endy is the Toronto-based mattress brand revolutionizing the way Canadians sleep. Since exploding onto the e-commerce scene in 2015, Endy has grown to become Canada’s leading online mattress brand and one of the country’s fastest-growing D2C brands — ever. Endy is looking for all-star team members to drive forward the company’s growth and help take the brand to the next level.
- Jobs: Endy is hiring for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator and UX/UI Designer.
- Perks: Wellness days, flexible vacation policy, parental leave program, health and lifestyle benefits, monthly team events, the full Endy Ensemble (because a good sleep leads to great work, right?), and so much more.
- More: To learn more about Endy and to check out their current openings, visit their careers page
- Who: Founded by a team of scientists and engineers, Motif Labs Ltd. is a federally Licensed Producer (LP) of cannabis products in Canada. Operating as a Standard Processor, Motif Labs converts raw materials (cannabis/hemp) into high quality, highly purified THC/CBD oil, which are then used in a variety of end products including, beverages, edibles, vaporizers, as well as topicals and tinctures.
- Jobs: Motif Labs is currently hiring for a number of positions, including a Production Associate, a Distillation Technician, and more.
- Perks: Motif Labs prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything they do. Motif offers employees opportunities for learning and personal growth, competitive compensation, health and dental benefits, and paid time off.
- More: For more information on Motif Labs and their current openings, please visit their careers page.
- Who: Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use global cloud-based accounting platform for small businesses and their advisors. The company has 2.45 million subscribers in more than 180 countries. Xero seamlessly integrates with more than 800 apps. It was ranked No. 1 by Forbes as the World’s Most Innovative Growth Company for two years running, was included in the 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for its ongoing emphasis on fostering workplace diversity, and recently established Toronto as their North American technology and product hub.
- Jobs: Xero Canada is hiring for a number of roles on their Product, Design, Development, Sales, and Technology teams, including a Communications Lead, Product Marketing Manager, Intermediate Software Developers on the Invoicing team, Senior Account Manager, Sales Enablement Manager, a Strategy Manager and more.
- Perks: Xero offers a number of great perks including Health and Wellness benefits coverage, a generous employee share scheme, leave allowance and parental leave benefits. In an effort to support their remote workforce through COVID-19, Xero extended their employee benefits to include robust wellness resources and access to wellness webinars built on physical, mental, social, financial and environmental wellbeing.
- More: To learn more about Xero and check out the current openings, visit their careers page.